Jayden Morrison was 4 years old and had autism. Jayden was from White Plains, New York. Jayden Morrison had been visiting family in Little River, South Carolina for the holiday and he wandered away on Christmas Eve. After 3 days of searching his body was found drowned in a nearby pond on December 26, 2014. His parents are Andre and Tabatha Morrison.
"I know he's in a better place. Life is better for him. He's probably talking it up now and loving that he can talk (Andre Morrison, Jayden's Father)."
Rev. Trollinger at funeral for Jayden Morrison: "Where Jayden is transitioning to who knows how many lives he will change."Links about Jayden Morrison:
— Autism Speaks (@autismspeaks) January 3, 2015
- Missing Autistic boy Jayden Morrison is found dead in pond (Daily Mail)
- Body of Missing 4 year-old Autistic Boy, Jayden Morrison, Found in Pond (NBC News)
- Parents Discuss coping with loss of 4 year-old son Jayden Morrison
- Family Mourns Autistic Boy Found Dead in Pond (USA Today)
- Final Farewell for Young Jayden Morrison (Autism Speaks)